THE SHIRT COMPANY
The Shirt Company is dedicated to producing luxury women’s shirts and blouses.
Each collection explores the purity of the white shirt in addition to classic trans-seasonal hues. With an emphasis on creating unique go-to wardrobe staples The Shirt Company promotes simplicity and minimalism in design and living.
Manufactured entirely from fine Italian shirting fabric in specialised European shirting factories, the shirts embody innovative design and effortless style. Combining a modern aesthetic with classic femininity each seasonal range showcases expertly tailored blouses accented with pin-tucks, frills, ruffles and pleats.
Showing all 6 results
- Long sleeve shirt with gathered ruffle neckline and circular cuffs
- Length: sizes 8 - 12: 62-64 cm, 14 – 18: 65-67 cm
- Machine wash
- Italian fabric: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Italian fabric: 100% Polyester Georgette fabric – not see-through
- Semi tailored with an ‘easy fit’
- Blouson sleeve with elasticated cuff
- 4 tiered rows of frills cascading down front
- Open V neckline with a small stand collar
- Elasticated button loops easy buttoning and unbuttoning
- Machine wash 30 degrees – minimum ironing required
- Body length: sizes 8 - 12: 65.5 – 66.5 cm, 14 – 18: 67-68 cm
- Sizes shown in UK sizing
- Wrap-effect cross over long sleeve jersey shirt with cotton poplin collar
- Body: Jersey 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane. Collar: Cotton Sateen 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Body length: 65cm
- Machine wash